Do Today What Will Benefit the World Tomorrow!
Become a Volunteer
The PMI Tallahassee Chapter was founded in 2002 to support the vision of PMI and to promote the discipline of project management to our membership, government, and businesses in the Big Bend/Panhandle areas of North Florida. Our vision is to foster an environment of sharing experiences and continued education for the project management discipline through scheduling, promoting, and facilitating engagements for the local community.
Have you thought about contributing more to your Chapter? Please consider offering a small portion of your time to become a member of a committee and help us keep the Chapter thriving.
PMITLH is looking for energetic volunteers to help us make our Chapter the best it can be! There are many tasks associated with running an organization. We need to plan meetings, communicate with members and prospective members through various methods, obtain sponsors, manage our finances, and more. A volunteer can serve in multiple positions while gaining experience to be elected to Board vacancies if so desired. Volunteers must be members in good standing of both PMI and the Tallahassee Chapter.
The PMI Tallahassee Chapter works to create new programs and improve existing ones for the benefit of the chapter and the local community. The success of the chapter and our ability to provide high quality programs is only achievable with the help of our members who volunteer. It is through the dedication and commitment of individuals like you that we are, and will continue to be, successful. We are always looking for volunteers to join our team as the Chapter continues to grow and broaden its services to the member community.
Reasons to Volunteer:
- Opportunity to effect change and to initiate improvements.
- Personal and professional growth gained by sharing talents and giving back to the Chapter.
- Opportunity to work with tremendous talent from a variety of different organizations.
- Great social events (dinner meetings, conferences, seminars, certification training, etc.)
- Knowledge that what I am doing will impact thousands of prefessional people and hundreds of organizations in Tallahassee for years to come.
- Earn PDUs.