PMI TLH PMP BOOTCAMP
Are you or your colleagues interested in completing your PMP before the test changes in June 2020? We are coordinating a bootcamp here in Tallahassee late-January through March 2020. We will hold an orientation session in early December for those who are intersted in hearing about the process and what it takes to attend training sessions, complete work assignments, and prepare for the exam.
Advantages of going through the PMI TLH Bootcamp:
1. No travel required
2. Classes (6-8 weeks) held in the evenings and Saturdays in Tallahassee
3. Fraction of the cost than other bootcamps
4. PMI TLH Mentors are available to assist
5. Materials are from Velociteach. Instructors are from the local PMI TLH Chapter.
6. Support the local PMI Chapter
Mark your Calendar - Luncheon Webinar - December 10, 2019 from 12p-1p (EST)
Heather Weigel will share her experience as a construction project manager at the Tallahassee International Airport. Her topics will include effeective communication during construction, lessons learned, leadership and personal development! You don't want to miss it.
Thank you to those who could join us this morning at our inaugural "Start your morning with Coffee & PMI Networking" event at The Egg. We enjoyed beignets and coffee while we shared more about each other and the activities the PMITLH Chapter has coming up! The next networking event will be announced soon.
New Senior Project Manager Job Opportunities loaded to Job Bank. Check it out!!
2020 Board Elections were held on 10/7/2019 wth the following individuals will join/continue on the Board beginning January 2020:
1. First Vice President - Karen Scott, PMP
2. Vice President of Administration - Debbie Rivenburg, PMP
3. Vice President of Communications - Dan Hauversbrk, PMP
4. Vice President of Programs - Lisa Hopkins, PMP
1. Marketing Director
2. Volunteer Coordinator
3. Social Media Coordinator